Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

From: The Adventures of our Army Life

Here are the questions I am passing on:


1. Why do you blog?        Stress relief and because I like to hear myself type

2. How did you meet your significant other?     um, at a bar

3. Where is your favorite place to shop?          grocery store - seriously

4. What is your favorite childhood memory?    vacationing at the beach

5. What is your favorite movie?   pick one? I'll choose "The Notebook" today, but I have so many favorites!

6. What is your biggest fear?   Outliving my children
7. What do you do for fun?    Oh, I am the fun! I can create my own with a piece of string, some gum and an accordion.

8. Who is the one person you can tell anything to without judgement?     no one
9. Do you have any pets?  not at the moment
   
10. What is your middle name and is there any meaning behind it?   Lee (no idea, my mom just liked it)

No comments: