Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2008

Old Letters.

So, I didn't open that seabag up just yet. However, I did unearth this old box filled to the brim with letters, photos, chevrons, tired looking ribbons and much more. I was excited to see that I had a bag full of letters between my mother and I from boot camp. The words brought me back to a time when I was young, naive and determined to succeed. She didn't want me to go, but I was fervent in my quest.


Though, those weren't the letters that really got me. They were words written by friends from another life, long lost loves and acquaintances. Honestly, I didn't even know I had them. I was a bit speechless happening upon some of them.

Have you found any long lost notes/treasures? Care to share a story that brought you back to a time once forgotten?

No comments: