Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2008

M16 Dreams.

Tell me why I had the most bizarre dream last night about fighting and sporting an M16 (me and my friend Amber together were be instructed by some crusty SgtMaj). Separated from my friend, I was then some odd combat situation wherein the goal was to retrieve/protect some egg (something like the snitch in Harry Potter, I guess).

Anyway, there were folks from my high school designs who were to be in some sort of relay team wherein they would run at the enemy hoping to survive. You know, like the lines of battle in archaic fighting, think lines of battle and company columns. Many of them perished. At one point, I recall thinking to myself (in my dream) that I was glad not to be a fast runner.

There was much more to the dream, but as they day goes on my memory is already getting foggier. I have no clue what the point or moral of it was. It was just plain weird.

Have you had any weird dreams lately?

2 comments:

Amber said...

Dude. I don't do crusty men.

Give me Maks next time, okay?

No strange dreams for me lately. I've been too busy to dream, I think.

Suzie said...

I drempt my boss drove the whole school building into a bran to hide it from the media