Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Daddy's Home (AGAIN)

Folks do not be fooled when you hear "land unit"--please don't assume it means "home everyday/night". I didn't think he was going to be safe from traveling. Actually the break is nice and welcome once in awhile, but my goodness. Lately, he's been a coast trottin' fool. We've talked to him on the phone more than in person these past few months.

At any rate, I apologize for my absence. We've all been enjoying the return of my husband. The kids were a little bewildered at first. I was a bit moody. Can you blame me? Our schedule was thrown out of whack!


Things are blissfully wonderful again and he actually returned to work today after a few days off. That was nice as we were able to work out in the yard and get some things done around here. He actually had his buddy over to help him put up a small fence in our yard. You can pick yourself up off the floor now, Coasties do actually DO WORK. I have some pics to prove it! Shhh, don't tell them I caught them on camera, they may not ever lift a finger again. Too used to riding the desk these days (I'm kidding, or am I?)

3 comments:

Lindsay Gray said...

HA HA!!!

Poor coasties...I feel bad for them...oh wait, I'm over it now.

;-)

Unknown said...

I am loving your blog.
and will link it soon.

Life At Sea
Nandkishore gitte
http://mylifeatsea.blogspot.com

Amber said...

Yay for the fence! ...and for the hubby being home. ;)